Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Luck o’ the Irish

I haven’t posted much lately since I haven’t really done anything around the house. I’m feeling a bit under the weather and a slight bit lazy so that means I’ve been going to bed early (during prime house project time).  I’m going to a St. Patty’s Day party next weekend and I’m super excited for it. I love the holiday since it celebrates drinking beer (a win in my book) and it is the day before my birthday so really you can’t go wrong with the dual celebration.

I pinned a few decoration ideas on my Party Plannin’ board over on Pinterest.  First up, a cute printable sign to place in a frame. Gotta love F.R.E.E.

 
 

What a cute way to greet your guests. Simple and a great way to reuse fabric you may already have lying around. You could also make a banner with fabric scraps if that’s more your speed.

 

Um – yes. I LOVE this idea but the thought of cutting out that many strips of paper seems daunting to me. Perhaps a few glasses of green beer will help make the task more fun.

 

I’m not sure what they are doing here but when I saw the image I immediately thought of grabbing a ton of paint samples and my circle punch to make large confetti for the table. Again – F.R.E.E as long as you don’t get thrown into jail for stealing so many paint cards from Home Depot or Lowe’s. ;)

 

Anyone else there a fan of the day? I think the party hostess and I are getting together this weekend to brainstorm some decor and party hats. Oh you know you’re intrigued now.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been busy making crafts for the party!!!!!!!!! heeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!