Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Friday Finds (on Monday)

While out browsing a week or so ago I came across a couple of things that I think may be added to the ol’ home. First up – a light! I’ve been pretty sold on a large drum shade for the dining room but I stopped in my tracks when I saw this light at Home Depot.

light_homedepot_athomewithhThe price is perfect and I have dreams of dressing up the plain white shades. It has five bulbs so it will give off a good amount of light and I just can’t get the shape out of my head. The other chandeliers they had similar to this one were too ornate and girly. This feels more ‘me.’  I didn’t buy it…yet… but it is a strong contender for the dining room.

The second item I found was this gorgeous fabric at JoAnn’s fabric. I didn’t buy it since I’m entirely too wishy-washy when it comes to a project I’m going to hopefully complete soon. The colors are gorgeous but I was leaning towards a graphic print vs. a flowery one and this one is certainly flowery.

fabric_athomewithh If only I could just make up my mind already on the direction I want to go in the dining room! 

Finally I found these awesome knobs at Hobby Lobby – if only I had a reason to purchase them! They look like capiz shells (you know I love me some capiz) and would certainly lighten up some darker wood furniture.

knob_hobbylobby_athomewithh I found lots of pretty things but didn’t buy anything (yea, me!), well, with the exception of the 4” stilettos I had to buy for my brother’s wedding. I may just finally be as tall as my nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!