Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Finds

I actually bought this duvet cover back at the beginning of February…and I’m finally getting around to posting pictures of it. I had been wanting a navy duvet cover for a year or so but never saw one that I really wanted until I discovered this one at TJMaxx on clearance. It was love at first sight but the $45 price tag made me pause since I didn’t want to spend that much. However, after thinking about it for a week I finally went back and splurged on my new cover.

newduvet_athomewithh

newduvet2_athomewithhIt gathers a bit which is hard to see until you’re close-up:

newduvet_closetup_athomewithh  I also recently paid a visit to Anthropologie since I had a birthday coupon that I needed to use by the end of March. I finally got the fabric push pins that I’ve been coveting for a year and I love them. They’ve already found a home in my home office on my bulletin board.

anthropologiepins newtacks_athomewithh

1 comment:

  1. We have the same duvet cover...love me some TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!