Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lighting Fail

This past weekend I was browsing Lamp’s Plus Open Box site and came across the perfect light for the dining room deeply discounted.  I quickly added it to my cart and checked out.

drumshade_comparison

Fast forward to last night – I hung up the phone after fighting with my online pharmacy and opened my email only to find the sad news telling me that it was not in stock….despite that the site said there was one left when I placed my order. *sigh* They offered me 15% off to purchase the same light from their ‘normal’ store but 15% off $299 wasn’t a good enough deal for me so sadly the search for a dining room chandelier continues.

I also haven’t had any luck finding a new light for the bathroom. I think the universe is telling me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!