Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Light Hunt

I’m still on a hunt for a dining room light fixture. I made a quick visit to the Pottery Barn outlet a little while ago and took some pictures of fun lighting ideas, but sadly left empty handed. (all iPhone pics – sorry!)

First up – this ruler shade was fun but really not my style. However, it would look fun in a kid’s room, a craft room or an office.

ruler_lampshade_potterybarn_athomewithh

I loved this woven drum shade ($70) but I’m still really drawn to white drums.

woven_pendant_potterybarn_athomewithh

Speaking of white….here was a huge one for $70 that I contemplated but being frugal I didn’t want to shell out that much just for the shade.

whitedrum_pendant_potterybarn_athomewithh

They did have a fixture for $50 that I loved the finish on but it didn’t fit with the white drum shade so I left it behind.

fixture_potterybarn_athomewithh

I’m not in the market for a kitchen light but if you are, they had these beautiful, large glass pendants for $30.

glasspendant_potterybarn_athomewithh

I also checked out a local HomeGoods to see if they had anything but all of their lights are floor or table lamps. I did love these industrial lamps but I have no place to put them in my home.

floorlamp_homegoods_athomewithh

arctablelamp_homegoods_athomewithh

The hunt continues.

1 comment:

  1. When are you coming back from your light hunt?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!