Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Dining 2012

In addition to the living room, the dining room got a little holiday sparkle again this year. I swapped out some plates on my plate wall again…

platewall_2012_athomewithh

…added some faux trees and bulbs to the shelves…

diningroom_shelves_athomewithh

…and decorated the dining room table. I’m in love with this metal angel (I paid 79 cents for her at the end of last season!) and the silver candles.

diningroom_table1_athomewithh

diningroom_table2_athomewithh

I don’t think I’ll put up any lights outside this  year since I don’t feel like dealing with it, but at least the inside of the house is festive!

4 comments:

  1. Everything about this dining room is gorgeous! I'm in love with your beautifully styled shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding small styles to your living space can make a huge difference! Nicely done! :) Looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!