Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Still Alive

I have failed at updating the blog this year. I have a ton of pictures to upload but just haven’t found the time to do so. Here are some of the things I’ve been doing (via Instagram):

Celebrated my birthday in March

Celebrated Easter with T and his family

Went to a Drive-through African Safari in OH

Attended my Grandmother’s funeral in WV and visited the old house (from the outside anyway)

Got my hair straightened (should last six months)

Went camping (first time with T and first time in a camper)

The weather in MI hasn’t been that great this spring so no outside projects yet though I do have to figure out a time to mow this week since my grass is ridiculously long due to all the rain.  Happy spring! Hopefully summer (and warmer weather) is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!